The Ferndale Heritage Society, a non-profit charitable organization, was established in March 1993 by concerned citizens and volunteers seeking to preserve Pioneer Park and the cabins.
General Membership meetings are held the last Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Tillicum House at Pioneer Park. All ages are welcome to join us!
- To improve the cabins, maintain them and enhance the interiors.
- To improve displays, properly label antiques, old photographs and books.
- To create educational programs, workshops and working exhibits involving schools, tour groups and general tourism.
- To improve the park’s general appearance: grounds, benches, play areas, flowers and signage.
- To costume for tours and vintage fashion shows.
- To provide a regular source of financial support through membership.
- To bring together people who are interested in the community and Pioneer Park.
- To work and play collectively to explore the past and improve the future of Whatcom County’s history.
Cost of annual membership is:
- $10 Individual
- $20 Couple
- $25 Family
- $100 Friends of Pioneer Park
Checks may be mailed to:
Ferndale Heritage Society
P.O. Box 3127
Ferndale, WA 98248